Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last post of 2008!!

kk peeps.. i gotta post this fast coz i only have like 5 mins to do this before my parents come to pick me up to marina for the fireworks in welcoming the new year..
Anyways, I'm at KFC opp school now.. LOL..
So, before this, had training with the openhouse performers.. well, glad to spend the last day of 2008 training with them too luh.. HAHA..

Hmm.. well, 2008 has been a great year for me.. its when i can explore myself better and also for me to understand myself and my body more.. in terms of dancing that is..
And also to nurture as a good person, with a better understanding of my surrounding, ppl's feelings, and also my own emotions..
Well, of course theres ups and downs, i mean, how can i not forget those good memories and also the mistakes that i used to make for this year.. and of course, those hard and shitty times..

And i wanna say thanks to a lot of peeps for making who i am now.. in the process of the whole 2008..
firstly.. TPDE.. for letting me to discover my inner self and also to be more open and stuffs and u ppl simply rock my socks man! I think this year, i get to know more people better, in terms of my batch, like Joycelyn and Iris; for working together in comm based project and also others such as meichin, kat, joey, samamsarrii, serene, frankie, royston,andreas, andy and nelson; the one who aids me in learning breaking.. HAHA! and also not to forget JJ, Tim, Kevin, junwei, kaiwen.. u all have been a great companion to me haha.. and i hope I've been a great brown companion to u guys as well.. =]
To Independent Crew.. wad can i say man.. u guys changed me into a better person.. the person that I'm willing to love myself even more.. OMG, i will not forget ur guidances man.. Jean, Meiqi, Nicole, Jas Lee, Jas Foong, Weiqiang and Kaiwen... the experience with u guys are definitely unforgetttable man! u guys will never be forgotten..
To my senior batch peeps.. u guys been great too.. i mean without u guys, we are nothing compared to juz ordinary dancers.. u guys aid us in bringing the light towards the right path in dancing.. and i really appreciate all of you.. Rahim, Danny, PY, Raazmy, and more luh! haha
To hh4 peeps.. thnks for giving the opportunity for me, joyce and iris to teach u guys aite.. its been a great experience!! another one that we will never forget yea =] And also for giving us the chance in knowing u guys better and also for opening up to us aite.. We appreciate all 8 of u.. Harris (Sugar Baby), RB (Tomato Baby), Suria (KC Baby), Aty (Pretty Baby), Carmen (Aunty Baby), CT (Rock Baby), Tivona (Petite Baby) and Liting (Fair Baby).. Keep on enjoying urself and improving in dance yea.. =]
To the other juniors.. its been awesome knowing u guys man..!
To Gin & Ryan.. Both of u haf been totally awesome.. i mean, for giving us the chance to perform in various performances.. like recital and also helping us in our competition, although not much for indie crew luh... lol! but can say that ur views do really matter and we totally apreaciate both of ur guidances for us aite.. Both of u are simply DOPE! haha!=]
And for all TPDE peeps.. we're gonna rock the stage again for GEMS 4 man!! cant wait to work with all of u!! =]

And a shoutout for my class peeps!!
We rock our batch of fdm luh! i mean seriosuly, we are the hippest out of the 4 can.. not to mention the most bonded!! N703 is da bomb man!!
I will never forget the times when we chiong-ed for our prjects like the death-defying IRDD!! haha.. and all those shitty ones like security & surveillance and business continuity mngt..
and surely, Kenrick u are not forgotten by us man! u will still be the ahbeng of our class and none can ever replace u... =] if ur reading this, we just want to let u know that we kinda missed ur presence in class, like ur bullshits and craps of jokes.. haha
maybe N703 shud have some outing in 2009...

VENOS peeps!! how can i not forget u guys man.. SQUIRT SQUIRT!! =]
i like to feel the love that we have for each and every person in this empire.. like the bond we made.. i mean, if its not because of that, we wont be probly meeting that often now rite? so im so greatful to be in Venos.. The romantic peeps yo! =D

and also Nexo!! lets make the coming FO the bomb with our presence!! =]
This is the song for the best empire~
N-E-X-O, N-E-X-O, N-E-X-O, We are NEXO!

Anyways.. to anyone that i may missed out.. i'm glad that i've met u this year of 2008! i aprreciate each and everyone of u as u are part of my life already, and obviously meant something in it as well..

oh.. and i've made my whole new list of resolutions for 2009.. but I'm not sure whether i shud post it.. maybe other time whereby i think it's safe enough and when i have more time to do that.. haha..

lastly.. happy advance new year aite!!
(=.O)