Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BUSY WEEK!!

Heyy..
Badd is gonna be busy for the whole week due to term test next week!!
So, I wont blog unless necessary or somthing crazzee happened..
=]

All the best to all those studying for term tests and those who are finishing up their assignments and all that crap..
coz i know I am.. hehe

If theres anything u can always meet me at library level 7 coz I'm gonna be there yo!
with sume other ppl that is.. im no loner okay!.. So, if ur alone come and find me.. LOL!

PS: I'm in the LT while waiting for a lecture to start..=]
and Liza & YiWen is like prying to my screen..
She's like reading my post ALOUD!!
such a *****.. HAHA! =]

anyways, i wanna tell u guys about a guy i met up with on my way home from the bus stop..
I was walking on the sidewalk.. and then thats when I came by with this retarded guy..
He was walking darn slow.. like seriously slow even my grandmum walks faster.. LOL!
So, I took over him by walking faster.. afteer a few steps, he began to walk faster too..
Then, he's like wanna compete with me in the 'walking competition'..
So, I also sped up.. Then when he finally took over me.. he gave me this stupid winning exclamation..
and I'm like WTF!.. lol.. SO CHILDISH.. haha.

Anways, had to go back for my lesson now..
Updates again yo!! =]