Tuesday, December 30, 2008

hmm, so today.. first day of school.. no difference, just as usual..
got back my financial mngt & forecast result back..
and i ain't publicizing it.. i'll only tell if ppl asked.. bottomline, its just results..

Neways, had training juz now..
it was awesomely tiring.. hmm, saying it coz one thing for sure, it was awesome and it is tiring at the same time.. LOL! gosh.. i'm juz out of words okay..
neways, we are preparing for performances like open house and jam & hop yo..
btw, u gus seriously had to come down for jam & hop coz.. the DJ from Zouk is coming over!
well, i dunno if its kool or not coz i've never known that dj before and i've never been to such places before either.. haha.. lets just say theres still that some goodness in me aye.. LOL! talk as if I'm like a chicken that will be sold away for some BBQ or sumthing..

Okay, and I'm so sorry to the Nexo peeps for not going for the outing.. lets just say I'm kinda busy?? haha.. had dance luh on that day.. so coincidental.. but seriously, I think I won't miss the 2nd outing this friday aite? U have my words yo! =] So, can't wait to see ya guys this friday aite!

Neways, realized something and I had to say this..
the world has broken into pieces, it's everyone's job to put them together again..
u'll understand this.. juz think deeper.. well, in the end its up to all of u readers out there to interpret its meaning aite..
juz put it in general coz it might be of use to someone out there..

neways, really sorry to Serene yea juz now..
we realize that we didnt wait for u while learning the choreo.. next time we'll be waiting aite ;)
besides, arent we're all in this together ? =] lets do it yo!

well, i'm currently stuck with my fmf assignment coz i dont know how the hell does this excel thingy work with it.. and also the attraction management report.. coz my internet connection is playing tricks with me now.. juz full of crap luh suddenly.. so kns..
bye world..