Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So..
Oschool's Recital is finally over...
Kinda have mixed feelings about it.. but yea.. bottomline is that it is still done.. =]

Hmm.. learnt a thing or two from other dancers..
made friends.. seriously, its as if it was FO period.. LOL!
hope to see u guys soon in Oschool for any lessons..
And of course TPDE!! woohoo
Think we did a great job aye??!! =]


and and..
Thnks for those who came to support!
Thnks for the gifts u guys gave!
Thnks mei chin for the mini flower!
Thnks fion and tivona for the ginger bread man! and i dont look like it okay except that its brown.. haha..
Thnks joan for the lil horse xmas hanging thing! LOL..
Thnks for the SMSes ppl..

and also.. thnks to my parents who finally understood my situation..
well, I'm not gonna talk bout it.. wads done done aite? =]

oh yea.. that day was also Hari Raya Haji..
So.. anyways.. I think its too late if i said it now..
but who cares I'm gonna say it again!
so.. to all my Muslim friends, family, relatives, cousins, uncles, aunties, grandmother, grandfather, etc..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!
Be nice to the goats people!! =]

And it is so not helping when u have papers the next day..
actually following for the whole week!! damn..
and the thing is.. i had not touched on any of them yet.. only like read thru, which i think that its pathetic..
So.. I think i can be prepared to not be sleeping for the whole week..
til saturday that is coz I've got myself 4 freakin papers!!
So, ppl better dont look for me on Friday..coz i'm gonna look like some rare brown panda!! Fion u also must keep quiet okay.. coz i can predict how chui u will look on that day!! HAHA! So, must have treaty.. =]
Hmm.. so.. 2 more papers!!
EAUD and BCM!! gosh.. its my 2 subjects that i like.... THE LEAST!
but wadever it is.. gonna do well for them okay..!
CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG!!
anyways, the 2 papers before were not bad.. FMF and Lightings&Acoustic.. they rock man! haha..
but I aint gonna say anything.. juz wait till the results been released.. =]
aint gonna be 2 cocky for the paper...
2 cocky for my shirt..
2 cocky for my jeans......
omg!
shit.. I'm wasting time!!
kk..

pictures will be uploaded soon.. but lets say if I'm too lazy, u can juz get a sneak peek from other's blog okay..
hehe..
and its darn embarrasing luh.. I mean me and my torn and tattered costume!!
nvm.. decided that I'm gonna be proud for it!! its my creation okay.. can be in project runway for the jungle themed costume!! LOL!!
omg... stop dreaming luh Badd! 2 more papers waiting for u!!

btw, CONGRATS to Joey, Rahim, Jean and Danny for winning the POP CULTURE!!
=]

oh yea.. last update for the day..
Ben and Jerry's Chunkfest performance was kewl!!
We were like so purple-ish and grape-ish.. haha
Had my third experience of tasting the icecream on that day as welll..
Chunky Monkey is the name.. LOL.. and it really is chunky!
Great job Indie ppl.. like finally get to dance together again!..
and looking back at the video.. our performace aint that bad..
but would be better if ah foong and wei qiang get to perform with us too.. but oh wells..
gee double oh dee jay oh bee, good job!
well, had to say this.. I really miss the training days with you guys okay!! =]
the 2 days of preparation for the performace reminded me a lot of those times..
and i wont forget it as it made a change in my life..
anyways.. took quite a number of pics over there with Nicole's cam..
and seriously.. her cam is DOPE! its efFect on the pic is like SLR's!!
so.. will upload it when it was sent to me and if I'm not that lazy aite..
oh yea.. and also.. not to forget the 200 bucks worth of ben & jerry's goodie bag!!
haha.. the first time ever that I've been so excited over an ice-cream company.. LMAO!!
great thnks to mei qi for finding the opportunity for us aite.. =]

and thnks to those who came down to support us!
thnks Brandon and his SU gang for coming down too! actually.. i'm guessing its for the ice-cream but i heard some cheering from u guys although y'all didnt know we were performing.. haha

kk.. going off to study now!!
wait.. since I aint gonna see the world for this whole week..
c ya people on Saturday for FB concert!!
and the OTCW for the SU ppl and the HB peeps !!
=]