Saturday, December 13, 2008

Movie & Christmas anticipation

Went to catch a movie at The Cathay just now..
with Fion, Shortie, Liza, Sherry, Wendy, Tze Chong & Shandier..
apparently Qingling cant join us coz she was sleeping all the way thru the afternoon and evening.. basically she just went KO when she got back after a week without sleep, literally.. lol..
So anyways.. we watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist..


The movie was funny and retarded at the same time! haha.. my kind of movie i guess..
It was awesome.. well, not that AWESOME awesome, but okay kinda awesome.. coz if u asked me, all movies that i watched are pretty awesome except for some which does not have the awesomeness touch of such movies.. HAHA!
The movie kinda reminded me of Juno.. I mean if u had watched the movie before, the style of how the movie was brought across is pretty much the same except for the storyline.. and maybe coz they have the same guy acted as the guy lead for both of the movies.. and the lead girl and the other girls in the movie are hot. haha
well, I cant remember wad was Juno about but i do still remember about Yuki the pregnant warrior!! LOL! I can still rmb how hard i laugh my ass out on this particular magazine character that the movie brought up besides the point of having the movie about Juno herself.. I mean, those who knows about Yuki will also laugh their asses off as well coz we used to joke about 'her' and making asshole load of crappy stories of the pregnant warrior in her quest and adventure to save the world without miscarriage or having to burst her waterbag.. HAHA! DAMN FUNNY LUH.. OMG...
kk.. back on track, overall, i think the movie is worth the watch.. i mean, if ur humour is those teenage kind about sexual and kinky related stuffs and all those crappy shits.. a point to note, this movie also touch sumthing on gender.. so if ur sensitive on such topic ur not the one to be encouraged.. be open luh, juz like me.. haha.. coz i dont expect the movie to be a partly gay one.. literally serious.. LOL
So, watch the movie to be more precise aite coz obviously I ain't gonna tell u wad the movie is about... ;)

So, after the movie, went to eat dinner at Plaza S'pura..
After that, went to have a walk through Orchard Rd with them while looking at the xmas decorations..
at the same time, accompany Shortie to go find sumthing for her new Macbook.. haha.. which i dont really know wad is that.. i think sumthing to do with the wrist thingy?? oh wells..
Anyhos, took some pictures along the way..






Took pictures with the people there too.. but Wendy have yet to send me the photos as it was taken from her dope lil camera..hope she send me soon, but i doubt she's gonna upload it any soon.. haha
Well, thought of disturbing the people walking by...
like suddenly go up to an auntie/uncle or even foreigner and do stupid stuffs.. as usually that is wad I will normally do in a big group..LOL..
actually, not only me but the group that i hang out with the last time too..
But then, I figured I was too tired to do such stuff.. although it was all already planned.. haha.. probably due to the accumulated lack of sleep for the past one week coz of studying for tests.. sheesh..

I still remembered last year's chrismas eve whereby me and my friends walk along Orchard Rd and got ourselves sprayed by those foams.. and also us disturbing the public...
It was hell load of fun!!.. HAHA.. especially the foreigners as they play along with us as well.. lol!
Then we go around shouting and wishing ppl merry christmas and all..
oh yea, and i still rmbered the banglas.. girls, be careful if ur going out on this christmas eve for christmas countdown coz u never know wad they haf up on their sleeves.. the last time, these banglas purposely spray foam to our girls and then walk by and touched them while pretending like nothing happen after that.. such assholes..
so bfs or guy friends, its time to do ur job! buy those can foams and spray them back coz these guys aint worth our punches on such a joyous event.. =]

So, anyone wanna go out during christmas eve for christmas countdown?holla me up yo! haha..

Well.. gotta go and catch some Zzz's..
coz I think the Redbull that I took juz now during the walk through Orchard aint helping even by a bit..
Adios peeps!