Friday, April 17, 2009

Updates to my blog was kinda lazy for me recently, coz now I have to update 2 blogs at a time alr..
Other than that I am just plain busy, or in fact very busy with the current situation of life that I'm in now..
Well, lets move on to my updates..


First up, 11th April was my birthday!

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me! lol..
well, nuthing big actually, i'll just treat it as a normal day, like wad is so great for my existence in this world rite..
I gotta say thanks to those who celebrated with me.. I mean, mainly those who went for night-cycling at East Coast that is.. haha.. It was kinda kool, like a unique way of celebrating birthday.. lol! and also thanks to those who got the cake and the wishes.. Greatly appreciated aite! =]

Oh, and the night cycling was awesome! I mean, it was the first one that I've ever been to for the entire 18 years of my life.. but now I'm 19 luh that is.. heh..
We went from East Coast, to like Kallang, town area, Esplanade, and most importantly Marina Barrage! I mean, going to MB was my first time too.. And it is soo kool! I mean with all the infrastructures accompanied by the dimmed lights and the night skies, it is such a nice place to just sit around and be with ur frens while reminiscing those times back then.. or simply just fall asleep on..
But for us, we were like taking photos, laughing our asses off on some acts and jokes and also the disturbances and nuisances..
Well, i definitely remember the petrol stations and the bridge as our landmarks.. and also the feeling of rushing through the construction site while making our way to Marina Barrage..
It was all fun with the right companions.. But I was expecting the whole journey to be more tiring though.. lol!
Looking forward for the next one that is.. =]

Anyways, moving on..
Its kinda iritating coz each day you have something to write about, but u cant coz ur tooo tired..
I mean, talk about mentally drained.. coz every day, my creative juices will just have to be squashed out from the brain till every drop due to this product design for my SIP and the only way I can refill it is by sleeping.. and thats another problem coz i dont really sleep that early as I'm kinda used to sleeping at 1-2am everyday.. and another problem will be to wake up at 5.45am the next morning to get ready for SIP the next day.. pretty much an irritating routine for me aye..

There are also new responsibilities, such as the one I'm in for TPDE.. Well, those who are in shud know my position.. It's pretty much a new role for me to take up, and wad great responsibilities it holds I would say..
Every step you make is seen by everyone of the club, and every move will just make ppl judge u even more.. So, in a way, I think I felt a lil restricted with my actions.. But I'm trying to let me to be myself while carrying out the tasks...
Well, it might seem easy as to speak to a whole lot of people interms of a presentation or while teaching a cheer to a bunch of freshies.. But its definitely a different feel, and a different breeze as to talk in front of ur members as a leader.. especially when u know that at times ur not that good..

One more thing, it is just very questionable as to how fake ppl can be..
I mean, at one point, he can be very nice to u and joke with u and all that sorta stuffs.. but on the other hand, he will start to ignore you and treat u like some hi-bye friend as he found someone better or 'kooler'..
So, izzit like a 'wad-the-fuck' kinda situation? or maybe I'm just in a wrong..
But either way, it doesnt seem to care for me anymore..
I mean, I tried.. but figured that it was kinda waste of my precious limited time..
I just dont know whether ur treating someone as a real fren or just simply using them..