Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today was the first day of attachment at RWS..
Everything was okay at first... and funny that I didnt really screw up the first day coz usually I will for any other first days of other activities or events..
Helped the retail merchandising dept move from 5th storey to 2nd storey..
Did some admin stuffs..
Then comes to the presentation.. whereby they presented us on our jobscope and all that was expected..
well, all i can say is that, I'm so gonna be darn busy man.. i mean, they're like expecting us to design for them 100+ products that are of their RWS souvenir shop and some other retail outlets.. So, me and Valerie, a coursemate who had the same intern as mine, had to work together for this which due in 2 months time.. gawd..
So, obviously, my memory space is like full and still expanding as I was trying hard to absorb everything that the supervisor had presented coz it is sumwad important for the designing stuff.. most likely to be mentally draining perhaps.. and talk about knowing the history of the famous designers that helped to design the resort such as Michael Graves and Chihuly.. Well, all I can say that these guys are dope.. coz their designs are awesome..

Then, went for concert/musical practice..
Only been able to attend the last full run due to this SIP..
And seriously, I'm just a total wack on stage just now..
I'm just disapppointed with myself..
I've never been so weak till i literally gave up in a dance while fulling out...
damn it luh..
But i think partly is due to my fault though...
If only I would not have skipped my meals, then this annoying gastric wont occur to me and I have more energy to dance.. well, i tot i could make it without lunch and dinner, coz i did that before..
but aside from that, I just felt like crap luh juz now.. worst than crap maybe..
I mean, I'm gonna miss all those clean up sessions and stage blocking juz coz of this SIP..
And seriously, the guilt that I'm feeling now is kinda overbearing..
I just dont wanna disappoint the choreographers.. and importantly not to disappoint myself..
neways, thnks for those who encouraged me and asked about me aite..
I appreciate it.. and those msges that y'all send me..
I will work hard.. we will work hard too in making this concert a blast..

Well, gotta go to bed soon..
wakin up at 5.30am tmr morn for another day of attachment..
til then..