Saturday, April 25, 2009

HELLO HELLO..

in future, i think my posts will be done twice a week or maybe..
All coz of this busy life of mine..
So, just bear with it aite.. but then again, i will just wonder like who will really keep up to the posts in my blog.. hah..

Moving on.. life has been pretty much the same..
Its just that theres more pressure and more stuffs that I have to carry and bear my responsibilities on..
Be it SIP or dance or just simply my life in general...
I'm just afraid that the letter B for my name will never stand for wad it is anymore..
Instead it will be B for 'Busy' or somthing..
Other than that, other words will just be out of the point during this time..

Sadly, now everything that I will have to blog will be of the general of all generals..
Coz basically, I dont wanna leak any info out dumbly..
I mean, not that I have leaked any or something.. It is just to make sure..
Its only when I have to, then the post will be so direct that it will just hit you on the face..
But then again, most of the time I will just say it face to face coz blogging about a certain matter will just explain how childish one is and how unprofessional he/she handles the matter..
I mean, I have to agree on this.. if one is brave enough to let the whole world read wad he/she is facing and that wadever one is so unhappy about someone, then why not step up ur courage and bravery to just handle it how mature people do and just do it face to face rite?
Just dont understand some ppl..
Its like silently, U want ppl to know that you are not afraid to face ur problem, but is afraid to face it in reality..
GOSH, for once.. grow up..
To anyone who is reading this, I'm not saying this or referring it on anything or anyone.. Just have a feeling of writing this.. haha.. just got too engrossed with what I'm writing on..

As much as I dont wanna talk about this,
But this is a have to, I must say..
Actually I'm not really fussy about who I'm joining with in competitions..
I'm just happy to join with anyone, as long as he/she has the same goal and mindset as I am..
To be clear, my goal is to have fun working together and have a great experience together..
And also, for everyone to have an equal benefit with a fairshare of limelight for every member..
coz if u say working as a team, the limelight or attention shud be given as a group instead of focusing to an individual...
And also, i dont want the team to be like having an immature motive of having to show/prove oneself that he/she is better than the other guy/girl that you wanna compete with..
Coz clearly, such thing is so not needed coz its a competition.. And more importantly working as a team and having the same goal is the crucial point here, if one still wanna think about his/her own benefit..

Lets not get too serious...
Neways, God job for everyone who participated the Wheelbarrow Challenge aite!
Props to Nelson and Ryle for that awesome 16s of the race!
And also to the performers, awesome job as well.. great expereince of dancing on the tracks aye? haha..

oooo..
and and..
Now then I realized that TPDE is kinda a big group..
I mean comparing from other CCA group in TP is one thing..
But the other main one is due to the studio space that can fit million ants but only 30 dancers comfortably at a time..
This is so so so clear that TP have to built another studio somewhere..
And obviously a bigger one and not of those of a coffin's size..
Just transform that Gym into one of OUR studio luh...
I mean, those ppl who uses the gym is such show-off..
like their main objective of going to the gym is only to show how great their body is instead of working out like real men..
They dont even sweat as much as we dancers sweat in our studio luh..
Freakin gayshits..
Just wait till we maincomms make a petition and ask ALL of the Arts Group to sign in it as well about requesting one more studio using the gym's space..
The gym can just be placed sumwhere else.. like in the swimming pool..

Till then-