Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Updates!

okay okay...
its been awhile since I last updated..
and that line has been so cliche now and then..
but oh wells..

and first up is....
CONCERT!
It was an awesome experience and great job everyone!
Everyone = dancers, audience, Production peeps (for once)..
And most especially to the dancers, not any ordinary dancers but TPDE dancers!..
I think all of us did an awesome job..
I mean without our awesomeness the concert/musical will fail rite?
And of course all the trainings, bruises, blood, sweat, tears and bonding sessions..
All these will be of something that we treasure the most and also an experience that none other have ever felt the same way as the one that TPDE has it and does it..
And not to forget all the misunderstandings and miscommunications..
This double trouble will always have a toll in any relationship and friendship that we have throughout this journey and of course, this will definitely test oneself on how mature he/she handle stuffs and thus, help him/her grow into a better person with a better prospect in life..
Anyways, thank you everyone for making this a success and also an enjoyable process for each other..
Can see that most improved, be it dance wise or acting wise, but theres no limit to further improvements..
So, good job once again yo! =]
I rmbered my SIP mate was like asking me " so, no celebration after ur dance performance (concert) uh?"
I said "the concert itself is the celebration for us.."
and she was shocked..
guess non-dancers don't know how it feels to achieve such great aspects in dance life..
but 'oh wells' to her.. haha
and I'm so definitely gonna miss all of u guys man..
y'all mean a lot to me and thnk y'all for every single thing in the process..
Whuddup y'all.. =]

Next, congrats to those who made it for the Main Committee positions..
And for me, i dunno whether to be happy or sad or wadever feelings that I can feel..
Guess, I'm gonna put my responsibility and commitment to it..
and obviously, sacrifice my FO for next year..
But wadever it is, an organisation is still an organisation..
I will not let myself fall with such heavy responsibilty assigned..
I wil just have to grow from it, learn and improve on it..
And of course, to make TPDE a strong and bonded dance group with an unbeatable organisation team of main comm..
Point to note, everyone is different and I'm not gonna follow any footsteps but of my own..
Like most said to me, dont care wad other ppl say.. coz the overall thing is about me managing the team..
thnks aite.. not gonna let y'all down..

moving on, is my SIP..
The workload is like..
WOW..
I mean, it requires so much creativity and innovation and not to mention, have to have a mindset of a picky customer..
But note somthing, I am definitely not complaining; I'm just overwhelmed with how boring and stressful working adult life can be and will be.. gosh, talking about being so silent while doing the work and no one to talk to except to urself or to sumone in MSN..
well, I'm not blaming my SIP mate coz we dont have anything in common to talk about, guess we have our own vibe on life.. haha..
But focusing on sumthing that we have to work on for like 8.30am till 6pm(except for lunchbreak) is so not me.. I wud just easily lose focus and go surf other website discreetly.. guess, its just not my luck to have a manager sit right behind me.. darn..
Other than that, I'm just greatful to have such a good and friendly working space.. And the people in my dept are ever so nice and welcoming.. even my supervisor is such a great gal.. In short, I'm just blessed to have them..
Guess I'll just have to get used to it for the next 4 months..
I can do it! haha..

So neways, went market survey with my supervisor, Patricia, another employee of the same dept, Trina, and my SIP mate, Valerie..
We went from Orchard Rd, where we visit Taka and Paragon, then to Tanglin Rd to visit Tanglin Mall, Natuzzi and Friven & Co, and lastly to Bugis to visit Bugis Street and Parco Bugis Junction..
And btw, its my first time going thru the stretch of Tanglin Rd where awesome malls and buidlings such as The Forum, Orchard Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe are located..
and seriously, the furnitures in Natuzzi are so so so awesomely dope and classy! I mean, I don't even know that branded names such as Fendi and Versace have their own line of home furnishings.. and the designs, is just so drop dead gorgeous man.. can u even imagine one cushion costed ard 1000 singapore dollars??!!
well, to think of it, whoever buys it is stupid luh.. LOL.. besides the fact that he/she is effing wealthy.. I mean, who wud just buy a cushion for that kinda price man.. at least have a furni or sumthing.. haha..
So, adding to a list of aims I wanna acheive in the future, is to have at least one furni from Fendi..
LOL! trust me, they are so crazily beautiful..

Till then..