Friday, April 3, 2009

TMR'S CONCERT!

hey peeps..
So yea, as seen from the title..
TMR'S CONCERT!!!!!
so, all the best to everyone who's performing coz i think we'll make the best out of it!
Its gonna be a blast out of the fairytale.. =]

The day is finally here..
Time to strut our stuff and show the audience that we have more than just dance capability..
And also to show that we, TPDE, are versatile yo! we are just full of expressions that will just irritate the ass out of YOU! lol!..
So, no tix for our concert? too bad.. coz u seriously gonna miss it..
haha..

For myself, I sacrificed quite alot for this production..
for instance, my FO.. which I'm gonna miss them for the entire six days..
well, not entirely coz of that.. reason being is that I'm having my SIP at the same time..
and of course, learnt quite a lot from this journey of self discovery thru concert trainings..
saw different sides to ppl.. and been thru kinda quite a number of obstacles..
but through it all, I think our production is gonna be AWESOME..
So, lets do it tmr yo!

Well, gotta go to bed soon..
bye