Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHEN THERES A GUY CALLED PERCY
Watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief yesterday with Shauna and Nicole Shaan.
And the movie is so freakin and so totally awesomee!!
I think its beyond awesome!! and the humour is so wicked!! It just made me LMFAO around the theatre!!
And I think its the first few times that the both of them watched movies with me
so just have to apologize how noisy I can be. LOL
But it is seriously so hilarious! Its like they really set the funny parts at the right timings! and of course, me having freeedom of speech esp in cinemas, you just have to put up the embarassment with me =]
Well, I cant really say much about the movie, coz y'all have to watch it yourselves!
Its something like Clash of the Titans but with a modern twist
OMG
Talking abot Clash of the Titans, that is SSOOOOOO the next movie that I'm SOOOO going to watch!!
like seriously..
O. M. G. ooOOoOOmMMmmyYyYyygGgOoOooDddDdD
I still remembered its original one during the 1981 or something!
and can you believe it that my uncle got me watching that at primary 2??
And since then, I kept on watching it over and over and over and OVER again..
gosh, those LaserDisc (LD) days..
You know, back when the CDs are bigger than your heads? haha!
Below is the poster, in case you were thinking on a movie that is not the same as what I just said























UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS
Here it comes another important phase of my life
Well, I never thought that this moment would come, but it does now
Gosh, and talking about how stressful about making the right choice in life
esp in academics that is so gonna affect your future, like in a totally massive way
And I'm just stuck as to where I reallly wanna go to..
Have I tell y'all how confusing and such massive headache that me and andy had to think about this
Goshh.. 
Well, most of my classmates have already made their choices..
And actually, I have already made my choices, its just that, this time, I really have to double check them
Obviously Im not gonna get tricked again like how I did for my poly admission
OMG, I cant believe how dumb I am at that point of time..
But oh wells, graduating from this course soon!
3 years just passed by so fast didnt they?
So, before I really submit my admissions, I really had to make a few more justifications and investigations
=]

CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
So, this new year is the year of the Tiger.. ROOOAAARRRR!
And since it is the tiger, I think everyone's getting more fierce..
Well, I dunno... Angry ppl at every corner, even myself, I find my temper has risen..
maybe not that much.. like by 2.5 %?? lol
well, wadever it is, my lil sister has finally reached her full 12 cycle!
meaning, she's 12 years old now!!
omg, and i rmbered those days when it reached my horse year. It feels so awesome!
Its like the animal cycle has completed one round and is here again to make another cycle!
How kool is that?? lol

Anyways, to all my chinese friends,
basically I can just say to all my friends since most of them are chinese
I wish you a HAPPY ROARING NEW YEAR!
May you be blessed with good health and fortune!
Don't eat so much, coz later you will be mistaken as one of the oranges! haha
Don't gamble so much! Don't drink so much!
You can lose all your money but dont lose yourself aite!
And rmbr Project R.E.D P.A.C.K.E.T.S aite! Collect them all! haha!
=]

JOYEUSE SAINT VALENTIN!
To all my beloved friends Hapy Valentine's as well!
For love makes the world go round! haha
And specially to you. =]