Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello world

LIFE
Life for me has been quite fucked up.. in a good way
But i think thats equivalent to wads normal in my life everyday lol
Im loving those fucked up moments in life, if not there wont be any risk living it rite?
Your life gonna be so bored if its too perfect
Most probly will just get you to sit down and stare and think of how perfect your life is
like so wad the fuck.. haha!
Even new experiences that adds more risks and fun to it
New obligations, new obstructions, new limitations that always get in my way
Isn't that wad ppl like to do to you and see how you swallow the pain
Guess I'm kinda numb and love that kinda pain even more
I'm so loving this weird post lol
Makes ppl think I'm weird too
Go ahead and think that I'm weird then
As long as i know wad im doing
But the thing is, do you even know wad you are doing?
Stupid fools and bitter hearts.. haha

Since I had unofficially graduated
I craved to be more adventurous
And thanks to those who adds more definition to my life
Just wished I could stay out more often and see the world
Should I just tell my parents that I am dieing and will be soon dead 
then comes back 5 months later coz I had been resurrected? haha
I just told myself, you wish!

So much for having a normal life rite?
Thanks for making my life fucked up since primary school
I'm loving it more

OK, so i figured I should stop typing this way
before someone actually think that I'm psychotic
basically those who think so, had their life too perfect
Talking about being so sore
LOL..

NUS VISIT
Went to NUS with Andy and Yuxin the other time
Basically we wanted to submit our uni admission
And also to have a feel like how's the place gonna be like if we were to admit into the school
Gosh, the first impression of it was like so so so so so dreadful!!
Can u imagine that we even had problems and so much difficulty to get ot the uni?
I think its a sign that we are not going there to study.. LOL
NO luh.. lets be optimistic shall we?
haha
And when we get to their admission office, their whole place are so dead
like D E A D dead.. even the people there were like as if they had been zombified
haha..
and talk about nerds.. they just irritate me more and more.. though i used to be one
Its like I feel like telling straight to their face to GET A LIFE!
I mean, those whom I know that goes to uni are such fun ppl
But the ones we saw are like so so... yea
Bet they are JC students.. OOOPPPPSS
lolI can tell you that once I'm in there
I'm gonna be like shouting to Andy from one corner to another corner
like " HHHEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!"
But i totally love their Business School
Like theres a sudden spurt of life once you step into it
Its like, theres a total difference when we walked into Social Science Faculty and the Business School
Just hoping I can get into that school! =]
So, the next uni we gonna be visitting is NTU
Maybe soon I guess.. lol

BOSSINI
The rehearsal was kinda fun and interesting.. in deed
Andee was the choreographer
And there were me, andy, joycelyn, frankie, nicole claire, meichin, nora and some RP guy in it!
So basically we are the dancers.. haha
Good experience though!
And each of us are given like a dressing suited for us by Bossini
I can say that mine was not bad, maybe the hippest out of them.. oops.. lol!
Andy's was like his usual self going to town look haha
Frankie's was like his usual stereotyped self which is either like a small boy or an ah pek! haha
And the girls looked awesome as well!
So, I cant tell much about it, coz it will not be as surprising
Just await for us to be on the screen aite =]
Cant wait for the actual videoshoot this weekend!

MOVIESSS
Caught quite a number of movies lately
like Percy Jackson again with Andy and Tim during the second stay out
The Tournament with Joycelyn, Frankie, Andy and Joey
and i cant believe i slept through Tooth Fairy at one point of the movie
theres more, but i cant rmb wad i watched lol
oh yea, and the recent one was Wolfman which I watched with Andy
Found ourselves staying up the whole night in town after that.. lol!
Ventured through one part of Orchard too

COMMITMENTS
And again, I found myself caught with a lot of commitments in a short period of time
Lets list it down shall we?
Here it goes:
Bossini MV Video shoot - 27 Feb
Sounds Like Saturday! Birdcage men - 27 Feb
Bossini Instructional Video shoot - 28 Feb
VENOS LOVE chalet - 10-12 March
Lor'Real Streets VS Slicks Krumping Perfromance - 13 March
TPDE GEM 5 Concert - 19 & 20 March
TPSU D&D - 25 March
Singapore Dance Delight - 27 March
Gin's I-AM: The System Choreographer's Ball - 29 March
Uni Admission - whenever I am free
Visit NTU - ??

So, any ideas how to clone myself? lol
I guess, this is why I love the fucked up life I have
Some times, I just cant believe how confused I can get
haha

till then
Bye World