Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hey World!

So its about time that I figured I should bring some life to this blog
Sorry, but i think I'm not good at keeping blogs
I think I'm gonna reskin it
Well, yeap so here it is.

So, this is the only opportunity that I could spend time blogging after the whole months of busy-ness in my retarded life
Well, not to be unappreciative of my life now, but lets just say, the rocky sides of life.
I'm going to do an update on what I had done for the past few months
Its just for memories and not on the art of boasting or wadsoever, at the same time, you might want to skip this whole chunk

UPDATES
A quick update on myself after SIP in terms of school work:
- Had a gruelling time completing my MP/FYP, yet again, which has nothing to do with what I crammed in my brains throughout the whole 3 years of poly. But on the bright side, achieved to acquire new and useful skills.
- Presentation for MP was okay i guess, but not up to my expectations. Just hope I can get excellent grade for it.
- Had project datelines that are back-to-back with one another, especially when new ones start to come in when another has been completed.
- Tests. As usual. Sucking every last brain cells I had for them.

And an update on my dance life:
- Did the President's Star Charity on MJ Tribute with Nicole Claire and other dancers together with O Crew representing Oschool. Great experience in deed.
- Had a blast on Recital this year.
- Joined a competition with a collaboration of people from the streets and the studio; Mazlan, Andreas Chua, Renni, Joycelyn and Andee. Awesome experience and made friends at the same time.
- Bird Cage man for a Sounds Like Saturday event together with Andy Toh, Frankie and KaiWen. Total freshness thanks to Ryan.
- Currently, got myself doing a Lor'real Show with Jas Lee, Tyron, Jacky, and other dancers.
- Currently, preparing for concert with myself being responsible of an item and also all the other items that I brilliantly put myself into.
- Currently, venturing and trying my best for modern dance and at least to do it well with its basics before graduation.
- Currently,  preparing for SDD with the Kids I.D. Proudly representing you Andreas Tan (White Kid), Andy Toh (Happy Kid), Frankie (Hong Kid), Pang Yang (Ti Ki-d) and myself (Brown Kid).


END OF THE LAP
So, the last test of my entire poly life was done.
My last presentation and project had all been gone through the last week.
We even met up with our lecturers and tutors for the last time during the last week.
Basically all of them wished for the best of our future.
At that point of time, I totally felt some mixed emotions.
Its like, gosh, I cant believe my poly life is gonna end.
I still remember the first day of my poly days, and now its like counting down to mark its end.
I used to think that graduation is kool, but now its like some rotten apple that I don't ever want to face.
It just sucks to put an end on something that you liked, treasured and especially that is so memorable.
I dont know about the rest, but this is
the point of my life that I've made the change,
the point where I thought to be so brave to make decisions on my own,
the point where I made friends whom really cared,
the point where I actually trusted people,
the point where I have broken my boundaries,
the point where I believed in myself in securing my future,
the point where I see that there is still hope in wadever I strive in,
the point where I ventured into my talents,
the point where I had the greatest opportunities of all,
and definitely
the point where I thought I would never ought to leave.

okay, so I feel like some f**ktard to feel so emo at this point of time.
Better save some of these emotions on the graduation ceremony.
And also, I am so not gonna tear now.
Definitely, this is not the first time where I had to face such separations of which that are close to my heart
But the fact that you know you had to, just hurts.
okay, this ends now
till then-

I think I felt theres something going on,
but i think its against the norm to acknowledge it