Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HELLO..

So, I finally decided to update my blog after much procrastination..
well then..

ATTACHMENT
My SIP is the one that has my full life on the line now..
Its like almost between life and death..
okay, I'm just exxagerating..
darn.. I just cudn't imagine how bad it made me into such workaholic..
and I guess, i better stop talking about it coz its the same thing over and over again..
only once or twice that it had been good..
nevermind, just keep on thinking that 28th August is coming real soon!!
=]

DANCE
Had the first dance lesson last week..
And this one is coming to the second one..
It has been great, but just need to take it more seriously this time..
No playing a fool like last year's..
Just have to be more focus and really feel the emotion and the joy of dancing..

So, life has been quite a race recently..
At times, I just realized it has gone too fast that I cant just sit there and live the moment..
Went across some memorable places just now..
Places where I used to hang out with my secondary sch frens..
darn.. and it has beeen sooo looongg..
I wonder wad are they doing now..
And thoughts of those times just flew across my mind..
How innocent and immature we were the last time..
taking everything so lightly.. whether its about homeworks or uniforms..
and compare to now, i see that everything happened so fast that it changed me 180 degrees around..
i rmbed i told royston that u cant change 360 degrees coz thats where u end up the same as you used to be..
So, its either 180 or 540 degrees.. lol..
kk.. back to the topic..
I know and some might know the change I've been through..
But part of me wants to relive that old side..
With the companions of the past..
ok, i know this is boring..
But its just some thoughts I've been thinking about that I've never get to express..

Anyways, moving on..
Andee's having a LA/Intermediate class at Natasha Studios at 15 bucks from 2-3pm on Sunday..
So, be there to support him aite! =]
I will be if I know where the heck is this Natasha Studios.. lol!

Well, not much is left to be said for now..
Just that, in life.. people come and go
Some even just disappear from your life no matter how close he/she was to you
And some stick with you no matter what
I just wanna say that, Its nice to know you =]