Monday, June 22, 2009

HELLO WORLD..
today.. or shud I say, a few hours ago
it was..
FATHER'S DAY!!
so, happy father's day to all the fathers in the world
including mine that is.. haaaaaaaa
Went out with the family
Shudnt explain that much coz i dont think y'all wanna know rite??..

So, moving on..
yesterday was Suria's Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ahha.. the small girl is finally 18, when she still looks like she's 8..
LOL!!..
ok, I'm just kidding..

and yesterday too, had my first movie watched since ages ago..
it's called 'I Love You, Man'..
and the movie is a total LMAO..
seriously.. haha
Well, it's about the groom who's about to be wedded..
but he has no one to be his best man..
So, the movie is about him, finding a best fren and also the one who's gonna be his best man on his wedding day.. The process of him finding one is really funnyshiat..
well, it might not be funny from the way I explained it..
but y'all have to watch it so as to get the point..

hmm..
So, just to bring in more colours and life in this blog..
I'm introducing to y'all.....
THE SHUT UP BOYS!!!!!
(SUB for short.. ) =]
We were firstly formed from the Live It Up Competition..
Its another one of the cliche anti-smoking competition and stuffs..
But then, the ppl I joined with are kool!
Great combination i must say..
Well, u have to be in it to understand it.. yeap!
This is the other groups that joined the competition as well..
AND....
Be sure to catch us again at Dbl O Jim Beam Competition this coming Friday aite!!
Come and support ReVouge and The Epic Crew as well!!
Btw, u need tickets if you wanna enter free..
And only us and those who are competing have the tickets..
So, be sure to catch us and pin us down and ask for the tickets!!
LOL..
=]
adding to it..
this is from the CCA Awards Ceremony 2009!
Yet, another AWESOME pic with awesome ppl..
LOL..
I'd wish I cud add more of the pics
coz there's seriously alot of them..
But I'm just lazy..
HAHA..
darn.. u shud understand how troublesome it is to add pictures man..!
lol..
alrite alrite..
thats it for now..
Hope I can update this blog again soon
Byeeeeeeeeeeee~