Friday, September 11, 2009

HEELLLLOOO...

u know wad?
i realized the frequency for me to blog is shorter and faster ever since I ended my SIP..
lol
Neways, I had finally gotten the opportunity to catch up with my classmates!
I can still remember how sick we were to see each and everyone's faces everyday in class before we went for SIP..
But now, after five months of not seeing each other ( at least for me of course), i just realised how much i missed them.. haha..
of course i wont show it luh.. lol..

There were Fion, Liza, Qingling, her bf, Yanni, Kenrick, Kai Juan, Queenie, Jeffrey and Joe..
At first, we tot of prawning over at sum place in Bishan..
But when we get there, we changed our mind and tot of doing something else instead.. LOL
So, we went to the Prata House and eat
And also, it has been quite a looonnnggg time since I had a ride at the back of the lorry..
It was super kool luh!.. haha.. to feel the wind smacking on ur face.. lol
After that, we went over to Qingling's aunt k-box place to have some singing sessions till bout 2 plus am..
Jeffrey was kind enuff to give each of us a ride home though.. His fren to be exact.. haha
I know we should have taken more pictures..
but then, I'm also kinda lazy to upload them.. haha
oh well, guess the next outing should have then.. =]

So, moving on to talk about my Major Project..
hmm.. everything is going on a smooth pace..
And darn, I gotta share this with y'all..
As my MP is about doing up a website for private properties..
Me and my project mate have to visit showrooms/showflats to get the brochures, costings, and info of paying methods on different rooms and all..
So both of us have to look like some matured couple who is gonna wed soon with an intention to get a unit for ourselves..
We even have to come up with some high paid jobs with great incomes and bullshit our way thru some informations
and u know wad? Our acting totally worked man! LMAO..
Some property agents even want me to produce a checque to confirm our payment.. LOL!
Some even contacted me agn to ask about the unit we were interested in and when can we like establish the payment with them..
And I tell u, if any of them see this, we are so dead man.. haha
But through this expereince, its kind of a good learning process
So that I will understand better when it comes to buying a house in the future and all the processes and different paying schemes
And also, the designs and infrastructure of these modern living are totally not bad at all
It was simplicity at its best without showing much of the golden luxury
In short, they're AWESOME! =]
So, I better plan my future now.. hahah!

Now, I'm just packed with meetings for MP, with dance main comm regarding concert and stuffs and also suntec dance prac for finals..
Not forgetting practices for poly forum..
Just pray to god everything will turn out well..
esp when suntec is on the first day of hari raya..
I still dunno how to tell this to my parents.. but still have to face it anyways..
gaaawwwwwdddddd..
alrite.. till then

all the best in your competition as well and have fun while ur there =]