Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sometimes, I have a million and one things to say
But worried that it will all just end up in a
wrong situation..
wrong time..
wrong people..
wrong thinking..
wrong mindset..
Thus, leaving all this to nothing that is to be said..

Everyone wants to be understood
But if one dont let him/herself a chance to open up
or trust the person he/she open up to
Then what is that comprehension that one wants?

Sorry, just an observation made..

Neways..
this week was another roller coaster..
not to mention riding it with some sort of flu goin on..
but dont worry, aint a H1N1 flu..
started of with my SIP..
had an awsome marketing videoshoot, acting for the RWS advert..
and the loadwork was kinda increasing too though..
Supervisor said that I have to be prepared to stay OT for most of the time..
and I'm like, might as well u consider me like one of your employee rather than just a regular intern in a company..

Movin on..
I'm kinda going for a mini competition with some of the TPDE peeps together with some FB peeps..
Named ourselves the 'Shut Up Boys' (SUB).. lol..
hmm.. guessin it gonna be a great experience with 'em
had the first practise and it was kool..
it is like the second time I danced since concert..
It was great.. and ofcourse, theres the pros and cons that I felt for myself..
Well, told a few peeps about it..
Too personal to post it..

Orientation for the new batch/juniors of TPDE was great..
I think it was good, considering it was short of a duration and also with some last min changes and stuffs..
Had the opportunity to meet the juniors..
and thanks for all the helpers who had helped out for it aite!

KO Nite was awesome too..
Great job for all competitors!

And so, next week is yet another ride..
Just hoping for the best..

All of a sudden, the future is something that I'm not looking forward to..